All Inclusive General Admission & VIP Private Tent Tickets On Sale
9th annual Pig Island NYC event is back Saturday Sept 8th. on the Red Hook, Brooklyn waterfront. Announcing a preview of the Chefs. They will be cooking half or whole Flying Pigs Farm pigs. Plus a special ribs challenge!
This year’s event includes:
- Craft Beer, Cider & Spirits
- Celebrity Judges
- Ribs Challenge
- Live music
- Special Features
2018 Chefs, Special Features, and Celebrity line up:
- Fletcher’s Brooklyn BBQ Pitmaster Matt Fisher, Ribs
- Hoodoo Brown BBQ. #1 in Connecticut
- Roni-Sue’s Chocolates, bacon corn with Nueske’s bacon.
- Gentle Giant Brewing & Barbecue. Pearl River NY
- Chef Billy Kooper of Route 66 Smokehouse. NYC
- Humberto Guallpa of Row House
- Just+Add Beer. Ribs
- Alonzo Santiago of Mexicue
- Route 66 Smokehouse
- Chef Roxanne Spruance of The Kingsley. East Village
- Rodrigo Duarte of Caseiro e Bom – Metro NYC’s greatest pork specialist.
- Flying Pigs Farm – Multiple stations, guest chefs and culinary students.
- Chefs’ Consortium
- Chef King Phojanakong of Kuma Inn and his ICE Students
- Chef Daniel Jacobellis of Top Gun BBQ
- Jake’s Handcrafted
- Jimmy’s No. 43 & East Village Meat Market. Ribs & Corn with Davide Navarro from Mexico City
- Jason Fox of Hudson & Charles Craft Butchers. West Village
- La Loncheria / Chefs Danny Mena & Luis Jiménez of La Loncheria. Bushwick
- Chef Jesse Jones. New Jersey
- Friends of the Firefighters, Our Community Partner, Rib station
- NYC Hot Sauce Company. Fire roasted Chile peppers
- Rocket Fuel Sauce
*Chefs subject to change
- Gennaro Pecchia Host, Gennaro Eats@TheBeachNYC on SiriusXM
- Joe DiStefano @ Chopsticks & Marrow
- Adam Poch, Mr. Bacon
Live Music by Dusty Wright & The Bush Hogs
Community Partner -Friends of Firefighters
Friends of Firefighters is dedicated to addressing the physical, mental health, and wellness needs of active and retired New York City firefighters and their families
All-Inclusive Tickets – Food, Drinks & Fun with Nothing to buy onsite!
General AdmissionTickets $75 increasing to $85 September 1st
VIP Tent Limited Offer still available.
Recent Press about Pig Island
Pig Island’s Celebration of Pork Is Back in Red Hook on September 9 – NYC BBQ By Sean Ludwig, August 17, 2018
Pig Island To Test Your Capacity For Pork This September In Red Hook – Post by Gothamist on last years Pig Island event By Nell Case, Aug 1, 2017
We’ll be going hog wild at the beloved Pig Island on Saturday, September 8th,2018, as we return to the Brooklyn waterfront in Red Hook (across from Ikea)!
All sales are final. Rain or shine.
9th Annual Pig Island Farm and Chef Festival
Saturday, September 8, 2018
11:30am to 4pm
Red Hook Waterfront, Brooklyn
General Admission tickets on sale now
Vip tables, sponsorships, chef participation, media please email firstname.lastname@example.org